Saturday 9 October 2010

October 2010 ATC's

ATC's

I love doing ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) I take part in a monthly swap and I thought I would share one with you. The club is not Stampin'Up but I always use Stampin'Up products to make mine.

The subject was Recipe and I originally thought of doing a cupcake recipe but then I thought ooh what about a Stampin'Up recipe...  Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip  mmm yummy...
My inspiration came from a card my upline saw on Monica's blog which we recreated.


 We made a small change, the balloons on the original card were created using the rock and roll technique, we decided to use a different technique to create multicolour balloons, you take a piece of white felt and add drops of your chosen colour reinkers to create your own ink pad. Gorgeous.

I just loved how they turned out hope you do too...
Thanks for dropping by..
                                 Rose                                

No comments:

Post a Comment