Sunday 17 October 2010

November 2010 ATC

Hello again,

I have been busy prepping for my card class on Wednesday afternoon and for a workshop on Tuesday evening, all done now and I will post some pictures of the cards next week.
I have also been doing my ATC's for the club I go to on Monday night, the theme this month was 'A Moment in Time', this is what I came up with...




I used a photo of my family which was taken at the Natural History Museum, we had to dress up and hold fossils, it was pretty cool...
Anyway I cut round it in an oval, mounted it on crumb cake card, punched one end with the Scallop Trim Border punch, then I daubed around the edge with chocolate chip and stamped the flowers around the edge from the tiny tags set. Finally I mounted it all on choc chip card...
I thought it came out quite well..
Hope you like it see you again soon.
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment