Sunday 7 November 2010

Convention 2010 Photos

Hellooo

I am back from Convention and have I got tons to share with you, over the next few days I will post photos of Convention, the swaps I made and the swaps I received back, plus the make & takes and if they have come out alright photos of demonstrations we saw. It has been a fantastic few days and it just flew by.
Here are some Convention photos..


These are of the main hall where we did our swapping and had a chance to meet the other demos and look at some of the fantastic samples that had been made.
This is one of me with Shelly our Stampin'Up! Co Founder, she is such a lovely lady.

This was the Memento Mall, we were able to buy special Stampin Up merchandise, unfortunatly these photos were taken after it had nearly been cleaned out.  
 In this room we were able to make a business resource, showing the New Colour families, in card stock and ink....

Here is one of my lovely upline Carole (sitting on the arm of the chair) along with Amanda (one of the top demos) and what you can't see is in front of them is a platter of huge cookies.......

Anyway thats all for now, thanks for stopping by...
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment