Sunday 2 January 2011

Christmas Treats

Helloooo

I thought I would share these with you, these are the gifts I made for my craft buddies, inside was the cutest china robin christmas decoration and some Lindt chocolate reindeers, unfortunatly I didn't photograph the contents dohh.





I used my favourite punches, the scallop border and corner, I just love them. Now it took a little time to get used to using them to do all around the edge but now I am getting the hang of them as you can see and I just can't stop using them.
The first colour combo is Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla, with the lovely Real Red polka dot ribbon. The second is Close to Cocoa, Rose Red and Very Vanilla with Rose Red ribbon. The second combo is sadly retired, but will remain a favourite until its all gone.....
Anyway hope you like them, thanks for stopping by.... ta tar for now......
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment