Saturday 2 April 2011

Easter Fun

Helloooo

Easter is not far away and I have been making Easter Treats......

I have used the Top Note and Daisies die with Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron and Wild Wasabi Cardstock, Stampin'Ups small cellophane bags and Taffeta Ribbon and the new Seam Binding Ribbon, to wrap up these cute little chocolate lambs....


Don't they look gorgeous, I love layering the daisies they are so pretty. They also cut out well using felt, the Big Shot is brilliant.

I got the idea of these Easter Egg Treats from Michelle's blog, they are made using the Sweet Treet Cups, I just love them. The Stampset I have used throughout is A Good Egg, its got a really lovely little Happy Easter and I really like the little flower stamp, I have used it so much and not just for Easter.


I found some really cute Easter Egg tins, I can't resist them and check out the cute little chick they come in a pack of 3 and I found  a really cute bunny....

Well I hope you enjoy my little Easter display....
Thanks for stopping by.
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment