Tuesday 28 June 2011

June 2011 Stamp Class

Helloooo

Don't you just love this stampset, when I first saw it I wasn't too impressed, but after using it, I really really love it. I did a workshop showing the flower stamped with versamark then heat embossed with white embossing powder on watercolour paper. You add water to the flower and then paint over roughly with your chosen ink it has an amazing effect, really pretty.








Its a beautiful stampset so veratile, I made a gorgeous 40th Wedding Anniversary card for a friend and Doh I forgot to take a photograph of it before I gave it to them. I will have to get a photo when they get back off their trip. I was really pleased with it, I even dyed the white satin ribbon to match the card.

Anyway thanks for stopping by...
Rose 








No comments:

Post a Comment