Sunday 12 June 2011

Stampin'Up Workshop

Helloooo

So sorry I have been absent, I have been pretty busy, I have loads to share but its finding the time to add it to my blog..........

Here's what we did as the make n take at Elaines workshop, they are such cute little fellows and so easy to make. Especially if you have the big shot die Pillow Box, because it does all the hard work for you.
Plus everything else is punched out using Stampin'Up punches, all you have to do is stick it together. Brilliant...
Everyone loved them they make great little treat boxes, you could even put some earrings or a necklace in them.



I saw these little chaps on kerryspapercrafts.com check out her blog its brilliant......

I love using punches to create things, I saw these on Jo's blog stampin'nstuff (link to the right), and just had to have a go at making them, they are sooo cute...


  
I love them, hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by....
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment