Monday 8 August 2011

40th Wedding Anniversary

Hellooo

In between decorating and packing a few boxes I thought I would share this with you. One of my favourite stampsets is Growing Green, it took me a little time to warm to it but now I really love it.
I used it to create this 40th Wedding Anniversary card for my friend Pat  and her husband John. I was really pleased with how it turned out.
The flowers are stamped with versamark onto watercolour paper and embossed with white powder, then painted over with water and colour added haphazardly. Once dry you cut them out, add a  pearl to the center and voila beautiful flowers.

I coloured the Whisper White Organza Ribbon to match the Real Red Card, it looked gorgeous.

 I used the Little Leaves sizzlets die and then embossed them with the vintage wallpaper embossing folder.

 I embossed the bottom half of the card with the vintage wallpaper embossing folder. The sentiment was from the Curly Cute set and the numbers were from Schoolbook Serif Numbers.
I loved the end result, hope you do too.
Thanks for stopping by......
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment