Wednesday 22 February 2012

Convention 2011 Make 'n' Takes

Helloooo

A bit late with this post as Convention was back in November last year, but I finished my projects and thought I would share them with you.
We had four projects to make, a scrapbook page, two cards and some bunting......

We made two lovely cards using the creative elements stampset, the first uses the beautiful flower daubed with champagne mist shimmer paint and some of the crumb cake seam binding ribbon.



The second card was very pretty too, we used the butterfly from the same set and coloured it using stampin'up! pens to give a multicoloured butterfly.....

You can see better in this one that the background has been stamped as well.

We also made this lovely bunting, using the petal cone die and the creative elements stamp set.




It looks sooo pretty hanging up and could lend itself to many an occasion using different colours and stamps...
And lastly a 6x6 scrapbook page, I just need to find a photo to put on it.

I have to say I always like the make'n'takes and these I was really pleased with.
Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.........
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment