Wednesday 2 May 2012

Summer Mini Catalogue

Hellooooo



Well its May and we have a new Summer Mini Catalogue and what a cracker it is.  We now have a scoring board, well I'm excited but then I have never had one so I'm looking forward to testing it out. To go with the board are two complimentary boards, one with metric measurements and one with diagonal lines.  Oooh I hear you cry!!!!!
Along with some gorgeous new stamp sets we have some new dies and some beautiful pleated ribbons, they are lush.
Check out the new designer papers, I particularly like the new Twiterpated DSP and there is Twiterpated Fabric as well, Yahoo......
So use the link and check it out for yourself and if you want anything you know where to come, just e-mail me I can supply all your crafting needs.

Thanks for stopping by....
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment