Thursday 22 November 2012

Craft Space

Hellooooo. . . .

Back with some photos of my new craft space, it doesn't look like much but it means so much to me.

I have lovely storage for my current ribbons, at the top there is ink pad storage for retired ink pads, my current ink pads are on the carousel.

I have some storage for my Stampin'Up Pens, underneath the wreath and storage for current stamp sets right in front of me so I know what I have got.
More storage under the big table, both sides which hold everything from glues to tools. Then I have two big storage boxes holding my A4 and 12x12 card stock.

Its still a work in progress as the wall behind my space is going to be altered to take out the old fireplace which we can't use since the last people took out the chimney!!!! so that should give me more space eventually, but for now I'm over the moon with my new craft area and I do feel more creative when I'm sitting there with everything at my fingertips. . . . . . .well almost everything.
Anyhoo I hoped you enjoyed my little tour, I will be back with some Christmas cards I made with my Wednesday ladies.
Thanks for stopping by. . . . .
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment