Friday 28 December 2012

Christmas Decorations

Helloooo

I thought I would share some of the christmas decorations I made this year. . . . . .

The first is a punch art santa which I saw on Angela Purdey's blog (she has got some cute punch art with instructions available) this fellow isn't available yet but I managed to work out how to make him not sure he is totally correct but he looks pretty good.

 
 All parts are made using Stampin'Up punches. . . . . . . .


 
 These decorations were made using the ornament die and the snowflake die from Stampin'Up. . .


 
 Sorry this one was moving when I took the photo so its a little bit blurred. . . . .

 Don't they look gorgeous, I think this years christmas papers have to be my fave, I have used so much of them. . . . .

 
 These papers are just beautiful, the christmas tree die belongs to my friend I really love it unfortunatly its not available from Stampin'Up. . . . . . .

 
 I have used it again to make this gorgeous Happy Christmas banner, I have used layers of Stampin'Up Chrismas DSP. The letters are stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink using the Lovely Letters Alphabet, punched out with the circle punch, then stuck onto a medium scallop circle and then onto a large scallop circle.


 
A couple of slits in the top for the Cherry Cobbler Sweater Trim to go through. It looks really fab the pictures don't do it justice. . . . . . .
 

Anyhoo I hope you like some of the decorations I have made.
Thanks for stopping by. . . . . . . . . .
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment