Wednesday 2 January 2013

Punch Art Bunny and Basket

Hellooooo

I have had some time to do a bit of crafting today. . . woo hoo. . . .
Theres this list of things that I thought I would like to have a go at, this basket is one of them,
I 've used the Natural Composition Specialty Paper to make the basket.


 And isn't that bunny too cute. . . . . . . . .

The cute little bunny holds a label which can be stamped with a name if its a present or Happy Easter if its an Easter Basket. The basket and bunny could be made in baby colours and could hold gifts for a baby shower, soooo cute.
The basket has been made by lots of different people, but I think it originated from the Little Blue Room, I am not sure about the bunny.
Anyhoo I hope you like and feel inspired to make your own. . . .
Thanks for stopping by. . . . . . .
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment