Wednesday 13 February 2013

Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly Punches

Helloooo...

I have just got in from walking the dog on the beach which was lovely except it was raining and there was quite a cold wind, so I got back soaked to the skin and looking like a drowned rat. Ho hum all changed now into dry warm clothes with a nice hot cup of tea....mmmmm so I thought I would share these with you....

I am loving these two butterflies they are so pretty.  In one of our local garden centers I saw some butterfly clips and it gave me an idea!!!

 
I brought some hair clips from a local shop and punched out some Elegant Butterflies from the Madison Avenue DSP and some from the Bitty Butterflies.

 
They look really cute and can be used as hairclips or just clipped to anything to decorate it. I brought this wooden tree back in December and decided to cover it with butterflies.
 


 
I was a bit stuck for space when I took these pictures, hence why the tree is laying down.... I think they are really cute and if you covered them in Crystal Effects it would make them really durable.

Anyhoo thanks for stopping by......

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment