Wednesday 6 May 2015

Adorable Squirrel

Hello and welcome back,

I have just the cutest little squirrel to share with you today....




I used Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Whisper White Card stock.


For the detail I used Chocolate Chip Stampin'write marker and Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen.






 After I had taken the first pictures I decided to move his arms from the front of his body to the back, it just looked better. Then I made a little banner using the Scalloped Tag Topper, but cut the end scallops off to make the banner thinner.
 

The sentiment is from the Crazy About You Stamp Set, stamped in Chocolate Chip Ink.



Then I punched out two flowers from the BoHo Blossoms punch, I snipped between each petal and then embossed it and finally I added a Delightful Daffodil Candy Dot to the center of each flower.



Well I do hope you like this little fellow as much as I do, Thanks for stopping by...

Happy Crafting x

OOPS I nearly forgot ...check out the latest weekly deals below..

No comments:

Post a Comment