Friday 22 May 2015

Cute Handbag and Note Cards

Hi there and welcome back...

Today I have been making these little Handbags, I started off making one which fitted 4" x 4" Note Cards and Envelopes...
It is such a cute size and would be ideal as treat bags for a party or to hold a small gift or to give someone with little Thanks You cards or Notecards.....



I used the Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen to do the faux stitching around the top and bottom of the bag and around the handles.


The Stamp Set I used is called Sea Street which is still in the New catalogue but the matching Designer Series Paper is retiring at the end of May 2015....BooHoo



 I love this colour combination of Real Red and Night of Navy it is just Beautiful....


 I used the Envelope Punch Board to make a matching envelope.....



So very smart and so easy to make, they look really great.....
If you would like to know how to make the Handbag you will find a brilliant video here Bag in a Box.... there are others but this one is really clear...






No comments:

Post a Comment