Friday 29 May 2015

Minions Birthday Card

Hey there and welcome back..

I made some Minions, (Dave & Stuart to be exact) a little while ago and decided that I needed to make them into a card, so I did.....



My colour scheme is Night of Navy, Crushed Curry and Whisper White, Inks were Night of Navy and Crushed Curry.


The sentiment is from the set Crazy About You and the stars are from the set Perpetual Birthday Calendar. 

The "You are one in a Minion" was created using my label machine, I tried stamping it but it either wouldn't fit or it didn't look right....



The balloons are attached to the Minion using Crushed Curry Bakers Twine.


I am very pleased with the final card, I have a real soft spot for Minions....lol..



And to go with the perfect card....a perfect matching envelope.....made using the Envelope Punch Board...



So I hope you enjoyed my Minion Card....thanks for stopping by..come back soon...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment