Tuesday 23 June 2015

By The Tide Hand Bag and Card Set

Hellooo and welcome back,

Today's little project is a gorgeous Hand Bag and matching card set...



So I made the Hand Bag the same way I did with all the other Hand Bags, if you don't know how they are made check out this video HERE



I used Tempting Turquoise and Crumb Cake Card Stock and DSP (Designer Series Paper) to make the Hand Bag, the brads I used are Stampin'Up! but are sadly retired....


To make the Bag Charm, I used the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, layered with a 2" Circle in Crumb Cake and a Whisper White Stamped 1 3/4" circle. Then I stamped the little seahorse, cut it out and then added some Crystal Effects.


Here are the matching Cards and Envelopes.....


 I love the New Thick Whisper White Card Stock, it is perfect for single layer cards...


The Stamp Set is By The Tide, I stamped using Crumb Cake and Tempting Turquoise inks...


 I added some Linen Thread and a Designer Button (Brights).....


Finally I added some Basic Pearls and voila all done...


Love how it all turned out...



Hope you like, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment