Thursday 25 June 2015

By The Tide Stationery Set

Hello Peeps and welcome back,

Today I have a Stationery Set made using the By The Tide Stamp Set and it matches Tuesday's post.......




I really love this colour combination, it so makes me think of the beach......the sand and the sparkling sea.....

First we have a notebook made using my Bind It All Machine, I have covered the board with Crumb Cake DSP, then I have stamped it with Crumb Cake and Tempting Turquoise Ink using The By The Tide and Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Sets. the little Sea Horse has been stamped, cut out and then covered with Crystal Effects.



There are two sections in this book and I made little dividers to separate the lined paper from the plain paper and of course had to make a pen to match...lol



Then we have a Match Box made with Tempting Turquoise Card and DSP. The shell on the top has been stamped, cut out and then covered with Crystal Effects.




Inside is an assortment of pretty paper clips. I made a belly band to stop the MatchBox opening and spilling out the contents......



Next we have a Post It Note Holder, which has been made using Crumb Cake Card and Tempting Turquoise DSP.


I have used little Velcro dots to hold the pad closed. I think I am going to swap the yellow Post It pad for a blue one..... Note to self, add to shopping list.


To finish the pad off I cut a piece of Whisper White and stamped it with the By The Tide Stamp Set added some Linen Thread and some pearls....Pretty...


Lastly I've made a little Tic Tac Holder with the scraps of card and DSP I had left....so cute...


Then I popped them in the Hand Bag and they are ready to give to my newest recruit to welcome her to my team The Rosebuds....






I hope she likes them.... if you would like to join my team now is a great time to do it. Up until the end of June 2015, not only do you get £130 of products of your choosing for £99, but you also get TWO extra FREE stamp sets of your choice as well. You don't have to demonstrate you can just enjoy the 20% discount you get for being a demonstrator.
Plus you get access to a wide range of help, support and inspiration not just from me but also the whole Stampin'Up! family.
Check out the JOIN ME tab at the top for more information....

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment