Sunday 28 June 2015

From Land To Sea Card in a Box

Hey there and welcome back....

Today I thought I would have a go at making one of those card in a box thingys... I had thought that they looked a bit complicated but actually they are super easy...

So I have seen lots of different designs, but since I live by the sea I decided to use the gorgeous new stamp set From Land To Sea and make a nautical one...


Looks pretty cool doesn't it......


I used Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay and Island Indigo Card Stock and Night of Navy Ink for the stamping. I stamped and cut out the images and then arranged them in the box....


And the brilliant thing is it folds down flat for posting...


The outside of the box, top is Bermuda Bay and bottom is Island Indigo stamped with Night of Navy using the Hardwood Stamp.


The back is left plain so that I can write my message on it..


I love it and so how is it made? well check out this video


Once you know how to make the basic box the sky's the limit...lol



Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment