Sunday 7 June 2015

Summer Silhouettes Stationery Bag

Hey there Peeps and welcome back...

I have been having a lot of fun with the Summer Silhouettes stamp set, it is fast becoming a favourite. So I made this cool stationery set....



So here is the bag, it has a pocket at the front and a pocket at the back. 




There is a Notebook with matching pen, two "just sayin' hello" cards with matching envelopes, a Post It Note Pad Holder and a Match Book Treat Holder.



The bag is really simple to make, it uses an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of Wild Wasabi Card, the pockets are layered Wild Wasabi and Whisper White Card and stamped with Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral and So Saffron ink using the Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set.



The Note Book I made using my Bind It All Machine, I covered two pieces of stiff card with Wild Wasabi Card added a decorative front panel, cut some pages to go inside and then bound it.



 I decorated the first and last pages inside the book.






I made a co-ordinating pen by adding a piece of stamped card into the pen barrel.


 I made two "Just Sayin' Hello Cards with matching envelopes... using the stamp set Crazy About you for the sentiment.


And no stationery set would be complete without the Post It Note Holder stamped in the same colours. 



I added a little velcro dot to fasten the pad closed when not in use.


And lastly we have a little Match Book Treat Holder for the obligatory chocolate......lol..





So there we have the completed set, next time I think I will make the bag just a little longer so the envelopes can fit in horizontally.....




If you join my team "The Rose Buds" during June 2015 not only will you receive 2 extra stamp sets but I will also send you a Stationery set as well.... Awesome Deal... check out the Join Me tab at the top of my blog for more details or e-mail me or phone me for a chat....I would love to hear from you...

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment