Friday 31 July 2015

Crazy About You Flower Card

Hey there and welcome back...

Today's cards feature the flowers from the awesome Stamp Set Crazy About You, this Stamp Set has 30 sentiments, 2 flowers and a leaf Stamp.....and is only £23...Bargain...


 My colour scheme is Bermuda Bay and Pool Party with some Cucumber Crush...




The large flower is great for layering, here I have stamped the flower four times, twice in Bermuda Bay and twice in Pool Party, then I have cut them down and layered them using dimensionals..



This flower I cut between each petal and then embossed them to give them shape and layered one Bermuda Bay flower with one Pool Party flower..


I also gave the leaves a little bit of dimension too...


And I cut out a butterfly using the Bold Butterfly Framelits and then daubed it with the same colours..


 The sentiment is from the Wetlands Stamp Set, stamped in Bermuda Bay..


 Lastly I added a pearl to the center of each flower...




And here are the finished cards...Beautiful....



I hope you like today's cards thanks for stopping by...
Happy crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment