Wednesday 22 July 2015

Cute Kitties

Hello and welcome back...

I have finally finished the picture I have been working on... I was torn between making cards and doing a picture...well I guess we know which one won....lol



I loved making these little Kitties and I wanted to do something different with them other than cards..I guess something a little more permanent...


The backing sheet is from the Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper...


 And what cat doesn't love toys, so I made a cute little toy mouse for them to play with....


 And a little hanging toy with some balls and bells...



And a little den for them to sleep in complete with blanket....



I think they look pretty content....lol


Well I am really pleased with the finished picture and pretty chuffed to find a 12" x 12" deep frame to put it in....


Hope you like today's project,
Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Creating x

No comments:

Post a Comment