Sunday 19 July 2015

English Garden Covered Notepads

Hello and welcome back..

I don't know about you but I really hate to waste beautiful paper, so I had some scraps left of the English Garden DSP and thought they would make very pretty note pads....




And I had to make a matching pen to go with the notepad.....



The butterfly is from the Butterflies Thinlits, which I have sponged with ink. The label is the Washi Label Punch and the Alphabet Rotary Stamp.


My paper didn't reach all the way around the back of the notepad so I had to use an extra bit, on one notepad I used the same design and on the other I flipped the paper and used the other design.


You can get notepads in all shapes and sizes so it a really simple way to use up those scraps.... and they make really pretty gifts too...



Thanks for stopping By......
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment