Thursday 23 July 2015

Marvellous Minions

Hello and welcome back....

Well you either love them or you hate them!!!! I'm talking Minions and I have to say that I love them.... I went to see them at the cinema and I was not disappointed. The rest of my family not so easily swayed by these cute little yellow critters....but you can't please everyone......lol
So I thought I would make some small cards, these are 10 1/2 cm square....and I think they are soooo cute...






This is Tom.
I cut a template for the body and the dungarees, and used Stampin'Up! punches for the rest.

This is Phil.
For the hair I cut small pieces of black card and stuck them to the back of his head. For his mouth I cut a large circle and then trimmed a bit off.



This is Jerry.
For the eyes I used 1/2", 1/4" and 1/8" circle punches.


This is Dave.
For the motif on his dungarees I cut a circle, then a square and finally a circle..


This is Stuart.
For his eye I used the 1", 3/4" and 1/8" circle punches. Th mouth is a tiny portion of a 1/4" circle..


This is Kevin.
He was the easiest as you can't see his dungarees or his arms as he is quite tall for a Minion....


And here they are all together, I also made matching envelopes and a little bag to keep them in....I love them I think they are really fun...






I hope you like my Minions cards, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment