Tuesday 21 July 2015

Squirrel Birthday Wishes

Hey there and welcome back,

Today's card features a really cute squirrel, see how made him HERE... I thought it was about time I made him into a card, he's been sat in to do box...lol



The English Garden Designer Series Paper is just perfect for the background to this card, there are 12 sheets of double sided paper with beautiful designs...


I used my Old Olive Stampin'Write Pen to do the faux stitching around the edge, I punched out a little banner using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, then cut it down to make it narrower and stamped Happy Birthday on it using the Crazy About You Stamp Set.



I added two flowers made using the Boho Blossom Punch, I cut between each petal and then embossed the petals to make them stand out and added a Candy Dot in the center.


As this card was not a standard size I made an envelope out of the English Garden DSP to match using my Envelope Punch Board.


Love it,its so cute.....




Well Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment