Friday 10 July 2015

Zoo Babies Congrats

Hello and welcome back...

Today's card uses the same stamp sets as yesterday, but with a slight twist...


I have used Bermuda Bay Ink and Card Stock for this card. I stamped the Zebra onto Whisper White and cut it out with the 2" circle punch and then matted it onto a 2 3/8" Bermuda Bay Scallop Circle.



I used my Bermuda Bay Stampin'Write Marker to do the faux stitching around the edge of the circle, and I used my Paper Piercing Tool and Mat to put holes in each scallop. I used dimentionals to layer them together and onto the card.


I stamped the cluster of butterflies from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Set in Bermuda Bay onto the card. Then using dimentionals matted it onto a Thick Whisper White Card Blank.


And added a matching Envelope....


Another cute Baby Card...



Hope you like Thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment