Tuesday 4 August 2015

Butterfly Basics Birthday

Hello and welcome back...

Today's cards feature the fabulous Butterfly Basics Stamp Set...



This is such a lovely Stamp Set with such a lot of possibilities ....


My colour scheme is Night of Navy and Old Olive, both firm favourites of mine, to get the lighter images I have stamped off and then on...




I used my Stampin'Write Markers in Night of Navy and Old Olive to colour the flower stamp and then my blender pen after I stamped it to give it that water colour look...



And some gorgeous Night of Navy Seam Binding Ribbon and a butterfly cut using the Butterfly Basics Thinlits and Night of Navy Card Stock....




On the second card I stamped the flower all in Night of Navy and then used the blender pen, rather like this look....




 And had to decorate the envelopes, they are so pretty...





Hope you like today's cards thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment