Sunday 2 August 2015

Crazy About You Decorated Tin Of Cards

Hello and welcome back,

Hope you having a fabulous weekend, mine has been pretty busy......

Today's little project goes with the cards that I made HERE, Its a decorated tin to put the cards and envelopes in...


The tin has been decorated with the same flowers I used on the cards, from the Stamp Set Crazy About You, I really like them....



These butterflies are just so beautiful, I have cut them out and then daubed them with matching inks... and if you love these intricate dies you are in for a real treat in the NEW Autumn/Winter Catalogue.....Just Sayin'


I have used one of my favourite sets in the background Gorgeous Grunge,stamped in Pool Party Ink....


You can fit two A6 cards side by side and there is enough room for six or more cards, so will make a lovely gift for someone...




So there we have the finished project, I hope you like... 




Thank for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment