Tuesday 18 August 2015

Garden Visitors

Hello and welcome back...

I was inspired to make this card from this...


I love watching the birds in my garden and I had a real treat when two Gold Finches have started to visit, I am so glad I persevered with the Nyger Seed...


I have used the Chevron Border Punch to create the little bird house roof and the Banner Triple Punch for the house. Then added 1/16" circle for the perch and 1/8" circle for the entrance to the bird house.


The little bird is from the Tree Builder Punch as is the tiny yellow flower, the leaves climbing up the post are from the Bird Builder Punch. The branch has been cut out with my cutting machine and then stamped with the Stamp Set A Sheltering Tree...



The sentiment is from the Stamp Set Remembering Your Birthday....


So there we have it, a cute little garden scene......



Hope you like my little garden scene, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment