Sunday 16 August 2015

Summer Sandals

Hello and welcome back...

I love making things with card, I like all that fiddly messing about and the joy of having created something 3 dimensional out of something as simple as card...why is she waffling I hear you say!!! well because today's share is another of Becky Roberts patterns... a cute pair of Summer Sandals....



Oh My Goodness aren't they just the most adorable little Summer Sandals....lol.. I had so much fun making these.. I used the English Garden DSP ( I have actually used a whole pack of this already, usually it takes me ages to use a whole pack...I must like it...lol)



The bow is the gorgeous Seam Binding Ribbon ( my all time favourite ribbon ) if you buy the Whisper White you can dye it any colour you want using the Classic Stampin' Ink Refill, just remember to let it dry thoroughly before you use it!!!!!!


And these flowers are so pretty, they are made the same way as yesterday using the Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and the Tree Builder Punch. With the addition of another Petite Petal in Old Olive cut to make 2 leaves and 3 leaves.




I hope you like, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X 

No comments:

Post a Comment