Sunday 23 August 2015

Walli the Walrus

Hey there and welcome back...

I don't know about you but I am a sucker for anything cute and adorable and Walli here is both. He has been cut out using my Silhouette Cameo using Chocolate Chip Card plus some scraps of Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Grey and Soft Sky...



The card base is Chocolate Chip with a layer of Bermuda Bay on top...



The sentiment is from the Remembering Your Birthday stamp set which I stamped in Chocolate Chip on to Whisper White Card then put through the Banner Triple Punch to make a flag which I attached to a pretty cocktail stick and then attached it to the card using glue dots...

Walli is so cute, I cut out all the pieces and sponge daubed around all the edges before assembling him then I added some highlights using the White Gel Pen. The background has been created using the Acrylic Block Watercolour Technique using Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Markers.



Then using my Stampin' Trimmer I made two score lines and put some Bermuda Bay Sequins between the two lines...


Then I used one of the stamps from Gorgeous Grunge to stamp some pebbles on the beach in Chocolate Chip ink...


And the finished card is just adorable....lol...




So I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment