Sunday 6 September 2015

Butterfly Basics Stamp Case

Hello and welcome back....

I have a lovely little project to share with you today, its a set of 4 cards with envelopes in a case. I love this little case, it's made using one of the Stampin'Up! Wooden Mount Stamp Cases. The idea came from one of Becky Roberts downline, she added handles to the Stamp boxes to create little suitcases...


The colour scheme for the cards came from the Designer series paper on the cover of the box, its from the English Garden DSP, one of my favorites, and this particular piece is Old Olive and Melon Mambo.


Inside the box are 4 cards and 4 envelopes, the card bases are Melon Mambo with a layer of Whisper White on top. I have used the fantastic Butterfly Basics Bundle to create the cards. You get the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and the Butterfly Thinlits for 15% off the regular price.


It has two great sentiments, this one I have stamped in Early Espresso. I stamped the tiny butterfly and then punched it out with the Bitty Butterfly Punch




 I have layered 3 butterflies on this card, they are just so pretty...



I have used my old friend Gorgeous Grunge to add a little something to the background...



The Handle is attached from the inside and the great thing about using double sided DSP is that the inside of the box is decorated too...



This would make a great present for someone and could easily be personalised for that person... so many possibilities...
Pop back tomorrow to see another one in a different colourway.
Plus I am going to be offering these as kits so if you are interested in making one, so check back in the next few days...



I hope you enjoyed today's project, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Creating X

No comments:

Post a Comment