Sunday 13 September 2015

From Land To Sea Swordfish Birthday Card

Hello and welcome back....

I have another Ocean inspired card to share today, using the same three Stamp Sets as yesterday, From Land To Sea, Sea Street and And Many More. 
I love these backgrounds No two are the same no matter how hard you try to recreate them...

So I started off with one of the backgrounds I had made and stamped the shoal of fishes four times on to the background in versamark then heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder, I love those shiny little fish...



I stamped and cut out two of the Swordfish, then coloured them with the Blender Pens and Smoky Slate ink. Then I used my glitter pen to add some highlights to them...


I popped them on the card using Dimensionals and added a few sequins using the Fine Tip Glue Pen.


I made a little Banner with some Whisper White card and stamped Happy Birthday in Night of Navy and attached it to the card with a staple. 


Lastly I put a piece of Night Of Navy Seam Binding Ribbon down the edge of the card and topped it with some of the Bermuda Bay Sequins.


I am so pleased with this card, although it looks much better up close and personal...lol.




Hope you like today's Card, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment