Monday 21 September 2015

Hearth & Home Birthday

Hello and welcome back......

Today's card features the Hearth and Home Thinlits Dies, the Woodland Embossing Folder and the Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set...


For this card I started off with a Crumb Cake Card Base. Then I put a piece of Very Vanilla at the top and a piece of Neutrals DSP on the bottom half of the card.


I cut two windows out of Soft Suede Card and used one of them to make a rail to go across the middle of the card. Then I cut a piece of Vanilla to go behind the window and put it through the big shot in the Woodland Embossing folder. Then using my brayer I brayered Crumb Cake ink over the raised trees and added two little birds one on the tree branch and one on the window frame.


The Happy Birthday is from the Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set, as is the tiny bird and the little flower used to decorate the top half of the card. I used the Word Window punch to cut out the Happy Birthday.


The basket of leaves is also made using the Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set. This is a really versatile set, you can make ice creams and cupcakes and trees and baskets of flowers, its a kind of mix and match set, really useful. Plus with every sale Stampin'Up donate £2 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities...


I decorated the inside of the card, I love that tiny  bird its so cute....


I am loving this set of thinlits....




Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment