Tuesday 22 September 2015

Hearth & Home By The Sea

Hello and welcome back.....

Today's card is again using the Hearth and Home Thinlits Dies, but this time teamed with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder.....



The base card here is Chocolate Chip. The next layer is Whisper White which has been put through the Big Shot in the Brick Wall Embossing Folder. I have brayered over the raised bricks with Pool Party ink.


The window has been cut out of Very Vanilla and I have used the Tea Lace Paper Doilies to make some faux curtains, then I have put a piece of So Saffron card behind the window frame.


I stuck the flower box under the window and put a piece of Cucumber Crush card in behind it, then added some tiny flowers with a touch of glitter in the center. I added the little seahorse to the window (inspired by a house down by the Harbour that has one just like this...)


Lastly I added a little banner with a Birthday sentiment from the Build a Birthday Stamp Set...


The finished card reminds me of the houses down by the harbour with their different coloured painted bricks...so pretty....



Hope you like, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment