Thursday 3 September 2015

Hearth & Home meets Wonderland

Hello and welcome back....

I don't think I have been this inspired/excited about a Seasonal catalogue, but I have made 20 Christmas cards already and that is not like me at all, usually I leave it to the last minute and its all a massive rush..so I'm well pleased.... Also I have started getting into the habit of making two cards at the same time so I am building up a small stock...

Anyway on to today's card, its using the great NEW Hearth and Home Thinlits Dies, there are two matching Stamp Sets which go with them, but I chose to use the gorgeous trees from the Wonderland Stamp Set, I really love them.....



The colour combo for this card is Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive and Garden Green.



The stars on the wallpaper under the window are from the Jingle All The Way Stamp Set, stamped in Crumb Cake.



The trees have been stamped first in Pear Pizzaz, then in Old Olive and lastly in Garden Green.



To make the rail I cut extra window frames and cut along the second score mark, then turned it upside down and stuck it behind the window. I wish I had bought the Festive Fireplace Stamp Set as it has a cute little cat that could have been sat looking out of the window or the Hey Girl Stamp Set from the main catalogue which has a cute little dog which could be looking up at the window hoping for a walk in the woods...lol




So I liked this one so much I made 4, plus while you have your big shot out you might just as well cut 4 out as cut 1....



Thats all for today, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X 

No comments:

Post a Comment