Friday 18 September 2015

Yummy Surprise

Hello and welcome back...

Look what arrived in the post today......

 
 Mmmm what could this be.....its heavy....

 
Oh my goodness....yum..yum...

 
A whole bag of Candy Corn just for me......lol...
And that inspired me to make this card...

 
 This is Casper the friendly ghost and he loves Candy Corn as much as I do...well nearly..

 
He is a paper piecing template which I cut out using my Silhouette Cameo, I sponged all the pieces with Smoky Slate ink before assembling him (except the Candy Corn).

 
The background is created using the New Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.... I put the Very Vanilla Card through the Big Shot and then I brayered Crumb Cake Ink over the raised image, bringing the trees to life.... Then I stamped some little bats onto the background....


Lastly I added the Happy Halloween and some tiny pumpkins to finish....

 
 He is such a little cutie.....

 


I hope you like little Casper, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment