Sunday 18 October 2015

A Cozy Christmas in the Snow

Hello and welcome back...

Yesterday I made a large square card using this stamp set, so today I thought I would revisit it as an A6 card and I love how changing things around gives you the same card but a different look.....

 
I guess I like A6 cards because you get two out of an A4 piece of card stock, so I usually do two cards at once, but as I was crafting with my best bud, we did one each...

 
I just love this ribbon its so beautiful as it is, or you can colour it to match your project and it looks great.
 
The Stamp Set Cozy Christmas is fast becoming a favourite, I am loving Santa and his Reindeer, and just look at that moon, I masked it off with a circle and brayered over it and then removed the mask and put the piece I punched the circle out of over and brayered a lighter colour over....love it...

 
I used the same brayering technique as yesterday to create the snow on the ground but this time I turned the mask around and brayered some soft sky on the bottom instead of sponging it..
 
I used a yellow marker to colour in the windows and used the White Gel Pen to do highlights and colour in the roof. The Let It Snow sentiment is from the Happy Scenes Stamp Set...
 



Hope you like, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment