Tuesday 13 October 2015

Spooky Halloween Owl Treat Bags

Hey there, welcome back...

I have some super spooky Halloween Owl Treat bags to share with you today...

 
This is the large bag that you can make with the Gift Bag Punch Board. I started off with a piece of Basic Black Card stock 12" x 6", then I lined it up with the start line on the board and punched and scored on the L line. It's so easy the instructions are on the board so you can't lose them and it has its own scoring tool so as long as you put it back when you have finished you won't lose that either....

 
The owl eyes are 2" Black, 1 1/2" Orange and 3/4" Black Circles layered as above...

 
The feathers are the small oval punch and more Basic black card...The beak is a triangle of black card going from the top of the bag to approx. the middle, with a tiny triangle of orange card on the very tip.

 
Inside I have filled a cello bag with M&Ms and tied it with some black ribbon.

 
I then took a piece of tissue paper and loosely wrapped the cello bag and popped it in the gift bag.
 
Then I used the Halloween stamp from the Stamp Set And Many More and stamped it in black on some Whisper White Card. I cut it out using the Word Window Punch and then mounted it on a black oval. I used a tiny bulldog clip to attach it to the gift bag...

 
And voila two super spooky Halloween Gift Bags....



I hope you like today's project, pop back tomorrow for another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday.....
Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment