Saturday 3 October 2015

Thinking Of You At Christmas

Hello and welcome back...

Today's card is almost the same as yesterday's but created a different way......

 
So instead of sponging the card before putting it through the Big Shot, I brayered versamark onto the Embossing Folder the side with the trees sticking up and put the plain card into the folder and through the Big Shot. Then I sprinkled clear embossing powder over and heat embossed.
 

 
Then I sponged over the card with Soft Sky, Marina Mist and Island Indigo and where you have heat embossed the ink doesn't take so you have lovely white shiny trees and a beautiful coloured background.
 

 
I made the banner in the same way but used the sentiment from the Stamp Set Embellished Ornaments and stamped it in Basic Black.

 
I used the smaller Label Punch to do the side bits and used Island Indigo card to go with the Island Indigo base card.

 
Instead of stamping the leaves directly on to the card I stamped them onto some Whisper White card and then cut them out and stuck them on to the card. The Bird was done in exactly the same way as yesterday and I cut out the branch freehand for the bird to stand on.

 
 
So here are the two cards side by side, I love both them but I am leaning towards the one on the right....
 


I hope you have enjoyed today's card, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment