Friday 16 October 2015

Wonderland Christmas Revisited

Hello and welcome back,

Yesterday I shared with you a card I had made using the Wonderland Stamp Set and although I really liked the card I decided to have another crack at it....lol.

 
This is a lot more like the one that Michelle Zindorf did, if you look at Michelle's card you will see I have still changed a few things. The brayering on this card went better, I achieved the darker bottom and lighter top with just one inking of the brayer....yay..

 
I stamped the sentiment onto Whisper White card and attached it at the top and added a couple of rhinestones.

 
I chose to do snow rather than glitter, so I used versamark to stamp dots all over and sprinkled White Embossing powder over, then heat embossed it. The card base is Blackberry Bliss, then I decided to go with Silver, then a layer of Whisper White then the brayered card..


So pleased with this card, really happy with how it turned out....


Hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment