Thursday 15 October 2015

Wonderland Christmas

Hello and welcome back...

Today's card features the beautiful Stamp Set called Wonderland, and if you love your trees you will adore this stamp set.....

 
The background is brayered with Blackberry Bliss ink, my friend and I have been practicing our brayering and we have watched lots of video tutorials on YouTube, the best I think being Michelle Zindorf so check out her blog and her YouTube channel....

 
This was one of my first attempts and it didn't quite go as planned but I'm still happy with the finished card.
 
I made this an A5 card, so it was quite big, not sure why as I usually do A6 cards so when I had finished, the card looked a little bare at the top so I ended up sponging a moon over the brayered background....

 
The trees are so elegant, I stamped them in Basic Black and used a mask so I could get some height without having the bottom of the trees up in the air.....




Thanks for stopping by, pop back tomorrow for another brayered card....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment