Wednesday 18 November 2015

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday.

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday....

This week I have gone all sparkly...lol. Just look at these.....

 
Don't they look amazing, this die is so versatile as you have seen over the past few weeks you can literally turn it in to anything you want to.......and you are not limited to your own imagination, you have the world of Pinterest and thousands of other peoples imaginations too, so you will never be short of inspiration.
 

 
This first box has been made using Stampin' Up! Silver Glimmer Paper, (not sure why they call it paper because its a sturdy card) and it is gorgeous, these photos don't show how glitter it is.
 
I made up the box as normal but I used Fast Fuse to stick it together as Tombow struggles with glitter card..
 
I teamed it with some Silver Sequin Trim and made a tag using one of the frames from the Chalk Talk Framelits. I cut out the 25 using the Little Numbers Thinlits, I used Silver Foil Sheets for the tag and tied it on to the box with 1/8" Silver Ribbon.

 
Isn't it beautiful...and it could be perfect as a favour at a 25th Wedding Anniversary Party, imagine these on your table at Christmas........

 
I used the Silver Foil Sheets for this box, now you don't have to emboss them as they look fab, but they do look amazing embossed, I used the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder for this box and it looks so good...
 
For the tag I used the middle two dies from the Stars Framelits, I cut the larger of the two out of Silver Foil card, then I cut the smaller out of Silver Glimmer card, when you cut out the star it will leave an imprint on the scrap that's left, if you carefully cut around this you get a star frame, which I used to frame the Rock Star sentiment.

 
I used the 1/8" Silver Ribbon to attach it to the box.

 
So many uses for this box a birthday, Christmas, graduation, any type of party......


 
 
Don't they look amazing.....
 
I have listed everything I have used to create these boxes below, If you don't have a Big Shot now is the time to ask Santa for one as it is (in my opinion) "the best", you might even be cheeky and add the Magnetic Plate to your Christmas list it make life so much easier....



Pop back tomorrow to see the Gold boxes...
Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment