Saturday 28 November 2015

Perfect Pines Christmas Tags

Hello and welcome back....

Today I have some more Christmas tags to share with you, made using the Peaceful Pines Framelits dies.

 
I cut 9 tags from one sheet of A4 Crumb Cake card (same as last time) then using the Curvy Corner Trio Punch I cut the little slots for the ribbon and also shaped the corners.


Then using the Season of Cheer Washi Tape I added 3 strips across the middle of the tag, leaving room for the sentiment at the bottom.

 
Then I cut out the trees using the Perfect Pines Framelits die and using a second die cut the little v's in the trees which then pop up. The paper is English Garden DSP, I had some scraps left over which was just enough for the trees.

 

The sentiment is from the stamp set Santa's Gifts, stamped in Cherry Cobbler and then I have stamped snowflakes in Crumb Cake at the bottom of the tag and at the top of the tag.
 
 
Then I have added some of the 1/8" striped ribbon through each of the slots and stapled it in place.
 
Lastly I added the To and From in Soft Suede ink and a little bird at the bottom of the tag.... Finished....



Hope you like, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment