Thursday 5 November 2015

Sleigh Ride Sparkle

Hello and welcome back...

I am so loving these Sleigh Ride Edgelits dies, they are so great and not just for Christmas cards.... Today's card is however a Christmas Card and its a beauty....

 
I made some backgrounds a while a go using the watercolour/salt technique, check HERE  for details, and I had two left over. I saw on Pinterest that someone had used Stampin'Up! Glimmer Paper to cut out their scene so thought I would try it.

 
Don't you just love the effect that salt makes its so pretty, anyway I sponged the trees with a little Garden Green so they would stand out but stay sparkly. And added a Star punched from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper using the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.

 
The cute little fox is from the Jingle All The Way Stamp Set and I stamped him in Cajun Craze and cut him out. The ribbon is Night of Navy Seam Binding Ribbon, my favourite, wrapped round and finished with a bow....

 
Lastly I stamped Believe in Night of Navy on Whisper White and punched it out with the word window punch. I used Mini Glue Dots to stick it to the ribbon.



So do you Believe....In the Magic of Christmas...or the true meaning of Christmas....just follow the star.



Hope you like thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Bonfire Night...Stay Safe X

No comments:

Post a Comment