Tuesday 17 November 2015

Snow Place Rudolf the Red Nosed Penguin!

Hello and welcome back...

Is it a Reindeer or is it a penguin......its both ....its Rudolf the Red Nosed Penguin....lol And isn't he adorable...

 
I have used the Thick Whisper White Card Stock for the base card and for the mat. I put the mat through the Big Shot in the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. Then I cut a circle out of the mat using the 2 1/2" Circle Punch.

 
I stamped Let It Snow in Chocolate Chip ink at the bottom and put some of the 1/8" Real Red Striped Ribbon around and tied it in a bow.


 
I stamped and cut out the little Penguin using the matching dies and stamped the antlers from the Wonderland Stamp Set on to the base card. Then I stuck the penguin on to the card and put the mat on using dimensionals. Lastly I cut a pom pom off of the Real Red Pom Pom Trim and stuck it to his beak.


 
And there we have the finished card... so adorable...



I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment