Friday 13 November 2015

Swaps for OnStage Live 2015 Bussels

Hello and welcome back...

Well I am blogging this from Brussels, we have had a tiring but fun day, ending with yummy hot Belgium Waffles and cream...mmm..mmm
But enough of that, today I have the swaps I made to share with you......

 
I made these tiny little Santa bags, designed to go on your Christmas Tree, you can fill them with treats or put a small gift in. See HERE for previous post.

 
I made 50 of these little bags, I will put the dimensions on when I get back home.

 
I used a whole box of tiny brads.



 
Each bags contains a mini Candy Cane....


And a tiny Gingerbread man....


 
 
So here is the finished swap.... I will do a product list once I am home.....
Hope you like, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

2 comments:

  1. Hello rose, I am Stephanie BLOT and I am very happy to swap with you, your swap is wonderful, I hope to see you an other one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Stephanie, was your swap the cute little snowman? I have so many with no details on, I can only find one which has Steph on the back. If it is it's really cute. Thanks again x

    ReplyDelete