Monday 9 November 2015

There's Snow Place Like Home

Hello there and welcome back...

Today's card features the Hearth and Home Thinlits Dies and the Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set and matching Framelits dies.

 
I started off with an Island Indigo Card Base and added a piece of Whisper White which I had put through the Big Shot in the Brick Wall Embossing folder. Then I cut out the door using the Hearth and Home Thinlits die and added a piece of vellum which I had embossed with the BoHo Chic Embossing Folder. I stuck it to the card with dimensionals.

 
Next I stamped the Wondrous Wreath onto some white card and cut it out using the matching framelits and added a little plaque "there's snow place like home" and stuck it to the door using dimensionals.


I cut a bow out of Red Glimmer Paper and added it to the wreath and used a grey candy dot as the door knob.

 
I also cut out the little dog from the Hey Girl stamp set and popped him at the bottom of the card looking up at the plaque.....

 


I hope you like, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment