Tuesday 10 November 2015

Woodland Snowman Noel

Hello and welcome back....

I have a real cute card to share with you today, created using the Snow Place Stamp Set and matching dies....Remember Bundle and save.....


I used Thick Whisper White card for my base and layered it with a piece of Island Indigo. Then I took a piece of Whisper white and put it through the Big Shot in the Woodland Embossing folder, but before I did that I inked up the Embossing folder with some Island Indigo ink, so I got that great background...such a fab technique...

 
I stamped all my pieces for the snowmen and then cut them out using the matching Framelits dies, then I assembled each one ready to add to the card.

 
I cut the Noel from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits out of Red Glimmer Paper and stuck it to the card using Tombow glue. I also stamped the little bird from the stamp set Santa's Gifts, I coloured him in and cut him out...so cute.


I added a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper to the bottom of he card to look like sparkly snow and then I put the Snowmen and the little Bird on with dimensionals.

 
Such a cute card I love the way they are looking at the bird and it makes them so happy...

 
There are lots of different accessories you can use with the Snowmen and the Penguin, this card has him wearing a Santa hat..

 
And remember if you buy the Snow Place and Snow Friends Bundle you save 15% off the regular price if brought separately.....Awesome..



Hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment